Starcraft 2 Member






Sunday, November 1, 2009

H Double-I Kion's Theory

H|| KIoN says:
- damn it
- my definition of gals doesn't means bitch
- VICTORIA IS A BITCH
- LOLLL
H|| KIoN says:
Money, Car, Girl THAT CALL LIFE! <<< this one i edited lol

My friend, H double-I Kion says that girls always scare of him. Now i know the reason behind. What the definition of gals in your guy heart? And for girls, what the definition of guys in your girl heart?

For Victoria, all above H double-I Kion is just joking because he was emo-ing. I just wanna have an idea of making a new post. Eventually guy are almost same like girl, sometime guy also bitching around like what girl did. Guy hope have a lot of money, so do girl. Girl hope have a lot of clothes, indeed there are guy who also hoping this. Seriously, there are something that guy do better than girl and girl do better than guy. So it's make no much different because all are human beings.

No comments: