Starcraft 2 Member






Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's been a long time

it's amazing to see i am able to continue writing bullshit in this blog. Other of my college mates are busy doing their assignment for the past few weeks. It's seems like i am quite relaxing, but this is true. I day day night night dota, PPS, chatting, sleeping, and just doing my assignment for around 3-4hours. But it's a quite memorable semester for me this time. Before me just can hang out with Mr.Oh and now he had chosen his own major. Sad case. I been found out my classmates that i had now are more helpful that can teach and share ideas on the assignment compare to the old one. it's like all playing heart strategy like the drama 宫心记. damn it. i very scare this kind of people, but some people say i am pro in this. maybe la. thanks for the people who say i am like that, you know who am i refer to la. HOOO LY! LOL!

Thanks to all of you that i know this few years. CHEERS!
友情万岁!ROFL!

No comments: