Starcraft 2 Member






Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last Semester


It's had been 4years in KL and I am almost done with my degree study. Lately, the activity I had done so far is commenting people's status in Facebook. I just only had 2 days for 4hour classes this semester which made me so enjoy at the moment. Had to remind myself, I still had submit 2 assignment and a Final Year Project end of April. Think of it, I am still no idea how to work on it. At the moment, nothing can encourage and made me go work harder on those shit.


Let me introduce you guy with my the only 2 subject I had got in this semester - MSSP (Malicious Software and Security Programming) and LEAFC (Legal Evidentiary Aspects of Forensic Computing). Is it sound very pro le? It basically teaching about the security in computer and conduct forensic on the criminal. So people how safe is your computer?

No comments: