Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's November

Time pass fast like just having a short sleep. Christmas, New Year and even Chinese New Year is coming soon. What had I had done in this year? I can't barely remember what I did for past few months.

Jan 2009 - Am I at Sibu or KL?
Feb 2009 - Chinese New Year?
March 2009 - A new semester for my college?
April 2009 - Han wei's birthday? LOL who really care of it
May 2009 - Just a 宅男 watching pps and playing games. not much happening around.
June 2009 - Xi Jian had came to KL and that's the first time we saw Wei Jian drunk.
July 2009 - My final exam and Alvin back from US. yaya I remember this.
August 2009 - Nightmare begins when my house left 2 people and it's so bored. Progress to Degree Year 2 ^^
September 2009 - O.O!?!? September is my bloody month? xixixixi
October 2009 - Went to Ding Dong Bell and Yee How came to KL. WoW
November 2009 - Assignment! But I don't really care of it lol lol
December 2009 - Home Sweet Home!

Damn. Look at this months I had doing I think is quite bored lor compare to others or maybe quite enjoyable. I had been relaxing, watching PPS, playing dota, going out with friends, I don't really put much effort on studies like others who had gone stress in their studies. Maybe you are envy of me, and yet I might be envy of you too. No sacrifice, no victory? lol, I think it's quite true lor. =)

The end

No comments: