Starcraft 2 Member






Thursday, October 8, 2009

NoseBleeds

I shouldn't go play basketball this evening. Oh damn it, i just realized my body is getting heavier after playing. Eventually I went to vomit after playing few matches with my friends at the basketball court. Then, it's midnight when I was prepared for a sleep. I had suffered the first blood from my nose in KL ever since I had blood came out from my nose like I was primary. Why nosebleeds? Let see, what I had found from the Internet.

(Nosebleeds, Jerry Kernnard 2005. From http://menshealth.about.com/od/conditions/a/nose_bleeds.htm)
Causes of lower end nose bleeds

The most common cause of nose bleeds is trauma. A blow, smack, or sometimes just picking the nose. Dryness inside of the nose can also cause bleeding. High altitudes, colds, allergies and medications are all responsible for nose bleeds

Causes of upper septum nose bleeds

  • High blood pressure
  • Disease of the arteries such as atherosclerosis
  • Side effects of medications and drugs such as aspirin, cocaine
  • Bleeding disorders
  • Nasal tumors, cancerous and non-cancerous
  • Serious trauma such as a displaced broken nose from car crashes, falls etc
  • Leukemia
  • Osler-Weber-Rendu syndrome, a hereditary disease where a growth like a birth mark is located in the nose.
  • Infection
  • Nose bleeds can occur for no apparent reason.

  • Damn, which one of it cause my nosebleeds. Hopefully it's not from any cause at the upper septum nosebleeds lol.

    "A nosebleeds can be scary to get or to see but try to stay calm, (FamilyDoctor, 2009)"
    I am fucking calm when my nose keeps running again and I used my hand to wipe it out. In the end, the blood is all around my face rofl. I even think what the fuck this snot so liquid and keep coming out till Ck's brother said "Hey, you nosebleeding!" . I should have take a picture let you guy see. AH HA TOO BAD I WASHED IT AFTER THE NOSEBLEEDING STOP!

    No comments: