Starcraft 2 Member






Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Arrival Of My Starcraft II

On 29th July, I had finally received my Starcraft II which I had made a pre-order earlier from a seller at lowyat forum. Although I am abit disappointed when the stock didn't came with freebies such as T-Shirt and Dog-Tag. To enable myself to play Battle-Net with my friends, I had tell myself to buy a CD-Key for RM200+! DAMN! The Blizzard company is doing smart choice by just letting the people who bought his product to access to the battle-net to play with other people. Not only that, in the Starcraft II box that I had bought, inside came along with Free Trial of World of Warcraft and Starcraft II. They are also promoting their other famous game and asked you to promote to your friends. YES, I DID! Like what I had been poisoned by Ejay. Then, I had to take revenge on poison Mr.Wee, Mr.Slow and others.


Look at Ejay CPU! He day day show off-ing to me and telling me how great his i7 and HD 5850. Yes, say real this picture really make me admire when compare to my computer now. It's old and very sad case. Look at the static below:

Source: http://www.techspot.com/top-stories.html

In order to achieve great atmosphere and gaming experience in playing Starcraft II. One need to require a i7-920 and HD 5870!!


No comments: