Starcraft 2 Member






Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Starcraft 2


For Starcraft 2, my blog had changed into the world of Starcraft! I will post lot of Starcraft 2 replay and game details in the future. Look at the below of the Header, any of you have an account, please tell me and I will put it right below my Header yo! Welcome to the Starcraft 2 Community! I had pre-ordered Starcraft 2 but it delayed to 29th July due to the supplier problem. Okay, let me introduce you guy Hero of every race. This is no include in the multiplayer mode just for campaign.

Terran - Jim Raynor

Zerg - Sarah Kerrigan

Protoss - Zeratul

Please enjoy watching the video below:
Hope you all enjoy with it!

This is show how a marine is built in a barrack!


This is show how Sarah Kerrigan got raped by Zerg and become the Queen of Zerg, YO!


This is the Official Starcraft 2 Trailer!!!

No comments: