Starcraft 2 Member






Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Back

Finally, I am free and managed myself to update my blog. How am I going to start off? Let me think first. Alright, let’s say about what I have done for the past few days. As you guy know, I did an ear piercing at last Friday. Damn, I had managed to accept Mr.Han’s challenge. But in the end, he came and say his ear piercing hole had been closed up and can’t wear any earrings unless he did a fucking hard pierce it again using the earring or something lol. Just before I did my ear piercing, I had sent a present back for a birthday girl. Luckily, she did received it. =)



Then, I had mostly spent my time with my friend hanging out playing pools. We played like 3night straight, lol. Since all of my friends hating playing Dota this game at the cyber café, we had decided to spend our time on the pools. Seri Kembangan newly opened Snooker Center (just beside the new big food court) the first nights, then Taylor’s Business School 7th Floor one Snooker Center which Daniel introduced to us. And lastly, Kuchai Lama’s one which Vincentius brought us there. Damn, I had to say it’s awesome.








Just upload for fun. Enjoy.
P/S: I have no idea why I will talk about the bullshit of what am I doing.



No comments: