Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Life

View outside my window

The Almighty Stadium of Malaysia

Based from my many stories from my friends, they had an enjoyable and fun moment in college and their universities. Damn why the fuck, I didn't feel the same way as they did. Looked at what I did, basically you can see I am bored till have to take picture of the view outside my apartment.FUCK THIS SHIT! All my colleagues went back their own home either hiding at their own apartment. I hardly find friends, luckily Mr.Teo also chosen this college. If no, I couldn't survive so long here. Not many people know the college I studied, but it claimed the best IT college in Malaysia, APIIT/UCTI. I also can't denied it, that's why I am studied there.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.




Methodist even bigger than it.

操!

No comments: