Starcraft 2 Member






Monday, May 24, 2010

DOTA



It's the DOTA fever in Arena Green Block A-09-07 again. All thanks to DOTA, our days is passing by with excitement and happiness. First of all, I am going to introduce you my DOTA partner.

1 - luvszee
Without this player, we are hardly to complete a single game in GArena YO! He is our greatest host who can predict the future in the DOTA. The most important player of all time in my heart. He can predict the RUNE, enemies around the map. With his awesome leading in a team and predicting, we manage to win every single games in GArena.
RATE 4.5/5

2 - jkkt87
Ok. He is the most noisy DOTA player that I ever met. He said he farm like Yamateh, which is one of the best DOTA player in Malaysia League. Sometime, he feed like a beginner player. He said that this is because he's too pro. Every people aim him. What an idiot. That's why people scold him ngon sak(stupid) or cb ngon bui (stupid fatass). He is now alone in Sabah, without DOTA to pass his remain days. I think he can end his life NOW!!
RATE 4/5

3 - slowiehands
I had to pay some respect to this player because he is my roommate. I can't insult much on him since we are going to stay together for a period of time. For our friendship and peaceful in the house, I had to rate him 5 over 5. But who care? The most often tab-out where sometime his PC might hang. I had watch him played from behind. I am amazing he still able hanging around with his PC.
RATE 5/5

4 - .Lawolf
THE MOST OFTEN DROP PLAYER THAT I EVER MET! Smashing mouse, screaming "fuck","RANDALL, YOU DOWNLOAD IS IT?" is his famous move when he dead or lagging badly. The most badass player who doesn't have manner at all. Scolding people and flame people is his style.
RATE 2/5

5 - Fatgo_Kee
Seriously, I will play with him when I can't find any host or when I am bored. He is funny and cool guy. I think he still suitable to perform his show in stage, but no in DOTA. Go back dance, YO!
RATE 3/5
I just write for fun. NO OFFENSE!

No comments: