Starcraft 2 Member






Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's Holiday!

Ok, I had my 2months holiday and I can't find myself a reason to go back Sibu. And, I got nothing to do here. I am too lazy to find myself a part time job. Every afternoon wake up by Mr.Kadazan for lunch and went back home surfing, playing game, chatting, skype-ing with Mr.Ejay and his GF and PPS-ing till midnight. This is much better life that I think compare in Sibu if I did went back for 2months holiday. Sibu is small, but it's always full of entertainment when there are friends around. Unfortunately, I just few friends in Sibu, who is the one we call him Dog Face in Foochow and the rich bitch who always act like Korean!. The line in Sibu is terrible, and my house computer also one of the nightmare.

To end with the topic of the day, here is a youtube video brought you by SNSD and 2PM.


If you like the song, you can download it from:
http://www.filestube.com/37e00c2b50ec981303e9,g/2pm-SNSD-Cabi-Song.html

No comments: