Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Special Move ( Video)

Ok, as you all know I had made a post of my best friend special move, DK H Double-I Kion. I had got the video of the special move MA CAO by him which taken by my friends - Mr.Hahn (i think) or Tony Or MrWee?!?! at Sungai Wang Green Box.



A few spinning on the hands, then end with a "CAO!" It's a brand new culture YO! You can learn it, but remember to pay some money to my friend - DK H Double-I Kion. Although he is retards, but I had given him a fully respect! SALLUTE, Sir Hii! Not matter where he goes, he will bring the noise. Once the noise is ease is the time he sleep dead. One of the important CREW which can bring cheerful and happiness no matter in real life or DOTA. His stupidity is beyond your imagine which is an important character in our life. Thanks for your effort, Sir Hii!

No comments: