Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, May 14, 2011

Buy?

My Current Nike 5 T-7
Well, I have get myself a new futsal shoe, that is Nike5 T-7 last 2months ago where I bought it with a quite reasonable price. It had turned me into God mode in Futsal.


Front View of Elastico Finale White + Grey

Bottom View of Elastico Finale White + Grey

But now, Elastico Finale White had catch my eye. Damn it! The description:
Our Nike Elastico Finale - White/White/Matte Silver/Volt Indoor, is a great shoe for all hard ground surfaces, if you want quality with flash this is a great choice. Revolutionary outsole technology enhances underfoot ball control in all directions. Full transition lightweight outsole increase 360 degree ball control while enhancing touch and quick distribution.

UPPER: Natural Kanga-lite for fit, touch and feel.

OUTSOLE: Low profile full-length rubber. Midfoot and medial spines for added traction.

WEIGHT: 9 OZ

This is the Futsal shoe that are required to become Master in the Court! Buy or no buy?




No comments: