Starcraft 2 Member






Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Well done

I think I should tell myself "Well done, Raymond! Finally you finish your Degree!"
It's like taking age for me to complete this degree course.
In this 4years, I had learn a lot skills and knowledge, know new friends, a lot of things happened - sad or happy, getting myself new items, playing around, studying, rushing assignment and etc.
It's such a memorable moment with joy and tears with friends.
Time had passed real fast, think back I am not longer the Raymond Siaw who people known.
I had changed, perhaps.
After today, I had complete the course of Computer Security in APIIT.

Farewell, my friends. Gonna miss you all!
And sorry for leaving in a rush because I don't want pay the room rent for my unit this month! So, Mr. CK chased me out!

1 comment:

MrWee said...

you are still same!! a old kids!!!