Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, May 28, 2011

The people [Part 2]

Mr. K.K.
This is the Manchester United new fans boy! He is well known for popping and his ultimate level of dance move. The first time I met him, I feel he is like Naruto or Sasuke who had a sad childhood. He looked so depressed and emo all the time in the class. Ever since he start to grab some boobies, hit the girl's candy ass real hard. He started to socialize well with people. He also had brought me to club, such as Opera, Rootz, Sanctuary, Mist and I think no more. He always just will find me when he need one more leg for the drinks. So that, he can pay lesser. What an asshole, he think I don't know what's his thinking. Motherfuka! The things got me more frustrated and annoyed when he has become one of the well known football club - Manchester United fans boy! He always will post some shit out when his team is winnig, but no TONIGHT BITCH! Tonight, he is so silent when Barcelona thrash his team like playing with kids. To tell the truth, I support Arsenal and Barcelona for their pretty football playing style. And I am not like those hardcore fans who will argue for the glory of their teams. I have to thanks Mr. K.K. for bringing me to the club and knew some of his friends. Not only that, he always brought me along when there is a futsal activities going on. Although he didn't play well, but I feel surprise no people is scolding on him. That's why he never improve. Sigh, he never knew it. I think after he read this blog, he will know that.
Rating: 8.0/10 - The 2.0 is because you all the times want to use me to reduce the paid. Not only that, the last week futsal 'FFK' will always in my mind. I always remember that you 'FFK' me cause I always remember the bad things that people did to me, but not the good things.

Mr. Nicholas
THIS IS THE MAN! The most craziest dude I ever knew in KL, he is the first guy came talked to me and Mr. Slowhands when we all were smoking under the tree. To surprise, he knew where is Sibu and he said that is one of most dangerous places in Malaysia. He had led me so much joy in the class and activities after college. He is the most happiest man when Snooker session that he is confident he can beat shita out of everyone! He always will say "aiya, I also don't know how to play la. I let you 20points la!" This is the trap that almost everyone had fallen into. I had so much fun with him whenever he was around and that's what people agreed with. It's had been 1year I had no yet met and hanging out with him. It's kinda sad and don't know when is the next time we met. He had taught me lot of things, such as Football Gambling, Snooker, How to be more sohai, Racist and so on. Although last year World Cup I lost in the gambling, but it's a nice experience to tell me that never bet too big if you didn't have the money. You might end up destroyed your family or you will see your name in newspaper stated that your relationship is end with your parent. He is real jackass that can spice up your life if you had met him in your college. I have to thanks him for bringing up my college life into another division just like Starcraft 2 promote to Diamond from Platinum.
Rating: 8.0/10 - The 2.0 is because he might destroy you in just a few seconds if you don't have brain to think. He is good in socializing and you might will follow his footsteps become the next God of Gamble!

Mr. J
He is the most emo person that I had ever seen in my life. That's what everyone is talking about it, no doubt! We had called him Mr. Axe when he that time stupidly tell us just go destroy the server with the axe and cost damage. And it will be the most epic hacking that will ever done in history. The most memorable thing he had ever done is smash the mouse and scold, "Can you stop killing me" when he and his Perfect World's friends vs Mr.Slowhands, Mr. Kraken and me! Somemore that mouse is I give him one. Damn it, he never appreciate it. Not only that, he smash his head to the harden mattress that always put below the soft mattress when he wanna show his head butt skill to Mr. Hahn. In the end, he cried for pain and Mr. Hahn laugh so hard that he almost dropped his lungs out. Although he is emo, but sometime his action really make us laugh real hard. No doubt, I won't able success proceed to the stage right now without him. His advise and guidance is much better than lecturer where he led me to victory in assignment and exam! Thanks, Mr. Emo! That's the only good parts of you after brainstorming for almost 1day. I really can't see any good side from you. Anyway, all the best to you in your career. One day, we might be work under same company. Maybe lah!
Rating: 6.0/10 - When you playing Dota, to say real you suck even though you train hard. Your emotional and attitude while Dota-ing is bad, this remind back the old days of Lamond too. Never ever scold teammates for their mistakes. Just a game. You all the time over abusing Warrior of Kadazan. Luckily I didn't join you guy for L4D2 session, I heard is pretty fucked up!

No comments: