Starcraft 2 Member






Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Futsal

Harroo. Is me again. Today I am going to talk about futsal which is the fantasy to watch with the football skills and passing. From Form3 till now, I am still kicking the balls around with my friends. Is a football, no the balls at the human beings. I had been introduced futsal by my foundations friends that we had decided to play every week. Hence, I bought a futsal shoe. It is a legend already. Here is it :-



Damn, I had to say I am almost half of God in the futsal field when playing with my foundations friends. The speed, ability, passing, shooting that my mom born me from talent is great. Thanks to my dad's great sperm this lead me had a chance to build up some pride in the futsal field. What I remember those days is Mr.Teo always had his balls been smashed by the futsal ball when trying to catch it with his legs. Whoops, sorry but this is one of the funniest point when we playing futsal together. Not only that, a fellow sibu-an who travel so far from Taman Connaught and played futsal with me - DK H DOUBLE I KION! His real name is Xi Jian, but he name himself DK DOUBLE I KION. I don't know why, maybe there're reason behind. Okay talk about this fucking fellow. Yes, he is a great fellow but you will feel piss off someday. He call himself Wayne Rooney. He had the fat like Rooney, but didn't have the skills.

I guess I had nothing to speak out already. I am tired. Just to let you know, Mr.Moon. I am preparing to own you in futsal. Here the new futsal shoe that replace the legend shoe :-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that shoes looks like the mcD patung wear one.