Starcraft 2 Member






Sunday, January 24, 2010

Opera at Sunway Piramid

It's a great atmosphere at Opera last few night ago. The performance inside was greatly compare to Ding Dong Bell's fat tiger show. Mr.Tan had asked Mr.Abang Fatt to have a drink at Opera, then Mr.Abang Fatt asked me to go. Of course, I went. It's been a long time didn't hang out with Mr.Tan which is the another retarded jack ass that I had knew in the college during foundation. I had to admit he is good drinker.


It was just located opposite Coco Banana, a new building. Long time didn't go Sunway Piramid, so I guess it's a new building.


One of the performance at Opera that night. Look at the DJ stand, looked so cool. This is called a Disc Jockey that played disc!

Remain of the picture I copy from Mr.Abang Fatt's blog.




It's just another peaceful night. =P

No comments: