Starcraft 2 Member






Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Journey To Damansara

Awww.. today it's was quite enjoyable day for me. Mr.Dan had asked me and Mr.Hahn to follow him to go to 1Utama and other shopping malls around Damansara. I though I'll be late to meet him, but in the end Mr.Hahn and I ended up waiting for him. Lampa palam! Ok, go to the main points now.



wui seh. We found this fat cat standing there with one hand taking fans, and one hand saying "Hello". Then, Mr.Hahn asked me why that cat got one wu ji there. I said maybe that wu ji is the WU JI OF WEALTH! So, people that have wu ji at that spot, please take care of it well. I just admire those who have the wu ji at that spot.



Mr.Hahn spotted an Avatar(Jack) at one shopping mall - Cineleisure. Guess what he did?



He fucking connected the Avatar(Jack)'s hair to him. He think he can control it. ROFL! Motherfuka retarded bullshit! I guess in the end, he no need have to go to watch Avatar 3D. He already met a real one in Cineleisure. LOL LOL!

This is one of my brainless and retarded friends, almost all of my friends is retarded, include me. He also have his blog -> MrHahn at The Demons. Feel free to visit it although he didn't update a lot.

No comments: