Starcraft 2 Member






Monday, January 4, 2010

A good day

Today is a good day! Why is a good day? Because today is cloudy day! The sun is hiding behind the cloud. Is it a good day? Ok, today I wake up at 10:30a.m. after I receive a dozen of sms that spam by my friends. We had decided to have breakfast, but I had overslept. I rushed out to meet them. Oh my god, a police road block, but it block at the opposite road. So, it totally non of my business! I drive, i saw many cars, motorbikes and people. Then, I meet my friends at Yummy. Oh gosh, my friend's friend come and point her middle finger. My mom is very rude, but that girl more ruder than my mom. My mom always scold me I am cb yan, yeah indeed, I really come out from cb. No wrong also. Then I fetch my brother back from school and went back. This is just another good day for me. The evening and night part, I'll write it when I back to you all. STAY TUNE!

No comments: