Starcraft 2 Member






Friday, January 22, 2010

The Life of 宅男

This evening, I am chatting with Mr.Han because both of us are bored. Our MSN conversation goes like this :-

lamond─★° says:
nowadays want go watch movie also can't
nan dao we are zhai nan liao?
H a n W e i─★° says:
fuk wan watch 3D avatar la

Then he suggested a way to convince Mr.Teo to have some time with us to watch some movie or hanging around.

H a n W e i─★° says:
u see me do the 1st two step only
last step is i knee down beg him
my lord. can u bring us go watch movie?



He draw a picture that Mr.Teo was sitting while smoking and he kneel down to beg him.
Then I say even if Mr.Teo will fetch us, but his brother also will drive out the car. Then he suggested me this ways.



This is greatly draw by Mr.Han. He said he is good in drawing after reading comics like nerds. I was speechless, maybe for the sack of our great moment in KL, I had to sacrifice my mouth. 俗人说的好:先苦后甜!Like in Transformer, where Captain Archibald Witwicky said that " No sacrifice, No victory!"
MR.TEO, YOU WANT OUR KL LIFE BECOME SO MEANINGLESS MEHH!!!!!LOL!!!!!I started hate KL!

I'll asked Mr.Randall to do it. WOO HOO!

No comments: